Chief Financial Officer (CFO) - Sanaya
أمس - السعودية - الرياض - بيت.كوم
Reporting To: Managing Director (MD)
Reporting Subordinates: Accounting/Finance Managers, Financial controller, Financial Analysts.
(Visa available for Jordan National)
General Description (Scope):
All the financial aspects of the company including: the management and leadership of the accounting and
financial functions, cash management, budget control, regulatory compliance, and risk management.
Also, the scope includes: liaising with external auditing bodies and internal auditing team, reporting and partnering with the MD to develop and implement the strategic directions of the company, and acting as an adviser to the affiliates managers, evaluating and assisting them with their financial plans.
2 Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Lead, manage, implement, evaluate and maintain fully-integrated accounting and finance strategies, systems and programs and the respective information systems for the company that support the execution of the its strategic objectives and directives.
2. Approve and coordinate changes and improvements in automated financial and management information systems for the company.
3. Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions and budgetary reporting
4. Develop and implement finance, accounting, and auditing procedures.
5. Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards.
6. Interact with other managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through
financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
7. Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
8. Develop and direct the implementation of strategic business and/or operational plans, projects,
programs, and systems.
9. Analyze cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide business leaders.
10. Analyze financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas.
11. Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
12. Ensure the maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures.
13. Develop and utilize forward-looking, predictive models and activity-based financial analyses to provide insight into the company's operations and business plans.
14. Serve on planning and policy-making committees as well as BOD financial committee.
15. Oversee financial management of foreign operations to include developing financial and budget
policies and procedures.
16. Ensure the implementation of the international reporting financial standards (IRFS).
17. Prepare and present to the MD periodic reports regarding the finance and accounting status of the Company, and the various functions.
18. Provide feedback and analysis to the MD on profitability and growth results, and recommend required improvement actions as well as financial strengths and weaknesses bench-marking against market performance and trends.
19. Represent the company to financial partners, including financial institutions, investors, foundation executives, auditors, public officials, etc.
20. Conduct performance appraisals sessions of his direct reporting subordinates in due time.
21. Review and approve the performance appraisals conducted by his first liners to their subordinates, ensuring a timely, efficient and objective performance management process.
22. Approve and follow-up on the implementation of training and development plans for accounting and finance staff.
23. Train accounting and finance staff as needed.
24. Carry out other duties as assigned by the MD within the scope of specialization.
||Khobar, Saudi Arabia
||Construction/Civil Engineering; Manufacturing; Real Estate
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
Apply Now -
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Management Jobs in Saudi Arabia -
Search All Jobs