One of the biggest hospitality companies is looking for a competitive and sales-oriented Branch Manager to support in building up business activities. He will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Recruit, induct, train and develop your team to maximise their performance and engagement
- Lead by example and set the highest standards through personal conduct
- Assign and delegate clear tasks and responsibilities
- Develop a well thought out business plan with clear achievable objectives
- Identify business opportunities and implement effective solutions to captur
Effective Business Planning
- Every month review, improve and update the centre business plan
- Communicate to your team and deliver the business plan actions
- Continuously drive EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Tax) and EBIT margin through revenue growth and close control of costs
- Support new company initiatives, including the implementation of new tools and systems to enhance efficiency
Grow the Business
- Manage and develop a pipeline of new business to maximise centre occupancy and usage
- Sales effectiveness: Deliver key metrics of conversion and price
- Grow the relationship with existing customers
- Retain and renew relationships with existing customers
- Influence the volume of new business where required through effective local marketing activities and broker engagement appropriate to the centre
- Lead by example, creating a strong ethos of customer service throughout the team
- Drive customer retention through great service and focused customer engagement
- Build profitability by developing the products and services existing customers access
- Maximise customer satisfaction results through regular customer engagement and the highest level of centre standards
|Job Location:||Jubail, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Receiving of Raw Material, Packing Material, Finished products as per company SOP.
Follow up all RM & PM receiving status from Purchase Department.
To prepare and maintain GMP document related to Warehouse section.
Prepare and Maintain Stock As per FIFO System.
Dealing in local shipping with fully alignment with dispatching rules / policies
Dealing in export shipping thru our service providers aligned with related Inco-terms
To develop Location system help managing FIFO system
Prepare Daily, Weekly & monthly report of Warehouse.
To maintain the warehouse as per the guidelines of hygiene and HACCP requirement.
To prepare daily dispatch details and keep the track of dispatch goods.
Prepare Monthly Stock Statement.
To prepare and report inventory count monthly, periodic and cyclic
To follow Supply Chain KPI’s in warehousing function i.e. inventory accuracy, Freshness etc.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing; FMCG|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
As an Accounts Assistant, you will take administrative responsibility for scanning and filing of documents/invoices and uploading them into the system.
You will ensure the integrity of all financial data and transactions such as accurate and timely accounting of invoices, supplier payments, suppliers aging and accounts payable control. You will be aligned to a specific area of the business and will collate, review and report financial information.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
- A degree in Accounting or Finance, preferably with a recognised accountancy qualification- Fresh graduate or up to one years' experience in an accounting or finance role- Experience gained in either Retail or Property sectors- Strong English communication skills- Excellent systems knowledge and an expert user of MS Office and Oracle.
The opportunity is available to male applicants only. You must be living in Kuwait with Transferable visa #22 or #18, and be available to join immediately.
About the Division: Our multi-disciplined finance teams support and improve business performance while maintaining effective and robust control. We have teams working within our retail divisions; reviewing financial performance, identifying trends, spotting opportunities and supporting business planning and decision making. In our Central Finance Team, business performance is recorded, reported and analysed on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Finance staff also play an active role in the review and enhancement of business processes and technology usage.
About Us: M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world's most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang's, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria's Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 2,800 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshaya's stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 44,000 people from over 110 nationalities.
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
The company is a Boutique Corporate events & activation management company. The company provides innovative events solutions for companies looking to showcase their brand/product.
Purpose and Scope:
The General Manager and Director of Business Development will manage the overall business operation of the company. He / She will have a hands-on approach who will be involved in all aspects of the business including managing all staff and ensuring that the business is performing according to the established goals and milestones identified by the board.
This Manager will work to improve the company’s market position and achieve financial growth. This person is responsible to defining long-term organizational strategic goals, building key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
This manager will have overall responsibilities for the business across all its activities. He / She will be responsible for the operational and financial results of the business. The Manager will ensure all activities related to executing client projects are handled per established processes and agreed timelines.
|Job Location:||Beirut, Lebanon|
General Requirements for the position will include the following:
1. Act as custodian of the corporate sales and marketing strategy for the region; coordinate and oversee the implementation and monitoring of the same.
2. Provide leadership to a team of Sales Representatives and Agents; function as coach to the team.
3. Oversee the recruitment, development and management of distribution partners in your region.
4. Define a medium and long-term strategy for all key customers with a clear understanding of their business, strategy and expansion plans.
5. Identify opportunities for growth in the market and take the lead in defining and exploiting these opportunities.
6. Generate innovative ideas for enhancing our channel and brand programs and design, implement and oversee the management of the same in your region.
7. Manage threats by taking proactive measures to minimize exposure to risk and safeguard the company’s position.
8. Provide timely and relevant feedback on competitor activities, emerging trends and general market intelligence.
9. Ensure that sales targets are consistently surpassed to generate sustained levels of revenue.
10. Act as the company representative in the region with external audiences such as institutions, local authorities etc.
11. Serve as the custodian of all company assets in the region including management of such assets in use by the business’ partners.
12. Actively contribute to corporate and brand advocacy.
13. Maintains and expands customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
14. Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
15. Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
An excellent opportunity to work within the Customer Service department for John Crane based in Jebel Ali Free Zone. The ideal candidate will have a techno-commercial background and be involved in being the first point of contact for all sales enquiries, quotations and processing of sales orders relating to our customers based in North Africa.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Customer Service|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
Ensure all in-store marketing initiatives are properly implemented and thoroughly analyzed, assist the sales team with defined functions and identify future branding opportunities:
Ø Act as the liaison between the marketing manager & sales teams in order to finalize production quantities for in store branding and marketing initiatives
Ø Source and work with below the line (BTL) suppliers to ensure proper execution and on time delivery of in store stands and branding material
Ø Allocate & supervise distribution of all point of sales material to the sales teams in coordination with both the marketing manager and market managers
Ø Train and coordinate with the sales and merchandising teams the proper implementation of floor display stands and other branding material as outlined by suppliers and/or the marketing manager
Ø Ensure consistency in the implementation of
branding across markets in coordination with both the marketing manager and the sales teams
Ø Visit outlets to follow up on the implementation of branding initiatives and ensure damaged material are promptly replaced
Ø Prepare relevant briefs to the sales teams, trade and promoters communicating activity objectives as set forth by the marketing manager
Ø Secure and train promoters to ensure that they
fully adhere to the messaging and mode of interaction with consumers as set forth by the marketing manager
Ø Work with the marketing manager and sales teams to finalize and update the promoter schedules
Ø Oversee the collection of documents and obtain the outlets' approvals for promoters in coordination with the sales team
Ø Follow up with the promoters and sales teams during periods of in store activities to ensure proper activity execution and adherence to the agreed activity schedule
Ø Prepare in-depth reports to the marketing manager covering observations of outlets' visits during activity periods and branding initiative implementation
Ø Conduct and analyze surveys with consumers, sales team members and promoters in order to derive key insights for future initiatives
Ø Analyze and prepare comprehensive reports covering in-store branding and marketing initiatives based on discussions with consumers, sales team members & promoters in addition to analyzing sales data in order to derive key insights for future initiatives
Ø Conduct price surveys & category studies independently or in coordination with the sales team
Ø Ensure proper implementation of planograms in
coordination with the sales team
Ø Communicate and work with the sales teams to visit outlets in order to identify future in store branding opportunities and report findings to the marketing manager
Ø Leverage technical solutions provided by management to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in communicating with the sales and marketing teams
Ø Monitor competitors’ activities and prepare reports based on market visits and feedback from the sales teams
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Healthcare provider company (cosmetic and weight loss), searching for a motivated full time woman to join our team in the administrative field. Duties include communication with the clients and emails handeling.
|Job Location:||Beirut, Lebanon|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|