Reporting to the Managing Director, the Finance Manager will be responsible for the financial and accounting control for the Hugo Boss Dubai office, as well as overseeing the administration, HR, IT and Logistic functions.
1. Financial Planning and Analysis (FP & A) functions
- Develop and implement an effective planning and analysis process to facilitate management to measure business performance and take necessary actions
- Prepare monthly standard logistic reports
- Communicate company consolidated financial and operational performance trends using appropriate metrics
- Work closely with regional sales team on revenue recognition and profitability issues
- Provide ad-hoc reports and analysis
Develop and execute processes to allow for routine analytical reviews of company financial and operational performance
- Lead the annual budgeting and interim forecast process
2. Accounting, IT and Logistics functions
- Manage overall accounting function
- Monitor the month-end closing process
- Monitor and control budgetary costs
- Re-engineer and improve operational/internal controls on the accounting process
- Partner with headquarter on new projects and management reports
- Ensure compliance with taxation practices and planning
- Be involved in implementation projects and process improvement projects for accounting procedures, compliance, IT & Payroll systems
- Optimize retail inventory and store replenishment processes
- Ensure smooth system operation and lead all IT Projects
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $9,000|
To establish, coordinate and maintain the efficient operation of the Tumor Registry. To register and follow patients with a diagnosis of malignancy, and to retrieve, analyze and present registry data in accordance with professional ethics.
The Registrar serves the Saudi Aramco health (approx. 240,000 employees and dependents), ensuring that all cases of malignancy are identified and accurately recorded in the registry data base. The Tumor Registrar works under the direction of the Cancer Center, and has specific authority to retrieve patient information from multiple sources within JHAH. Sole responsibility for development, enhancement and maintenance of the highly confidential computer program. Ensures compliance with the recommendations for an approved cancer program set forth by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer. The Tumor Registrar is required to work independently with minimal supervision.
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
• لغه انجليزيه
• موارد بشريه
• علاج طبيعى
• سجلات طبيه
( رجال ونساء) المؤهل دكتوراه من جامعه معترف بها مع خبرة جامعية لاتقل عن سنتين
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|
- Communicates,supports and upholds Stars Language School's vision, direction and values .
- Actively supports the Principal and the Senior Leadership Team .
- Actively supports, strengthens and develops leaders throughout the school primarily through a coaching approach .
- Leads and assists staff to promote valued student outcomes .
- Models professional behavior and teaching practice for school staff.
- Keeps up to date with current management and professional practices .
- Monitors school wide student achievement .
- Works with all school departments, Senior Staff and administration in th compilation of school wide assessment and reporting systems .
- Ensures students interact positively with staff,fellow students and comply with school expectations of behavior .
- Is resposible for informal and fomal observations of teachers .
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
• Promote products and services Professionals through in -office presentations.
• Establishes market objectives and elaborates business plans to develop new opportunities and revenue streams for the company's products.
• Undertakes research and analysis of all target markets by geography, structure type or product type.
• Gathers industry intelligence, monitors trends/methodologies used by competitors, architects, developers and contractors.
• Conducts problem analysis for existing and new marketing directions with appropriate risk analysis.
• Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
• Directs Sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly for team members.
• Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
• Directs channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
• Assigns sales territory to sales representatives as well as analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy and assist team in promoting sales.
• Participate in industry association events to promote use of our products and services.
• Develop business through promoting our products and services to owners and developers.
• Call on customers at commercial, industrial, and other establishments to convince prospective clients of the desirability and practicability of products and services offered
• Review plans and other customer documents to develop and prepare cost estimates or recommend changes to product and services
• Propose changes in processes or materials or services, which would result in cost reduction or improvements
• Provide technical services to the client regarding the use of the product
• May provide assistance in preparing contracts.
• Train customers’ employees in the proper use of the product
• Meets with key clients, delivering sales presentations and assisting sales representative with negotiating and closing deals.
• Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budget requirements.
• Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
• Prepares periodic sales report and directs product research and development.
• Train internal customers on value added sales opportunities and techniques. Works with customers to resolve product or service problems
• Prepare educational and informational brochures and newsletters as part of an overall marketing plan
• Perform other tasks as assigned by Immediate Manager/Director.
• Complies with all and ensures compliance of all Safety, Health, Environmental and other Company policies, procedures and requirements
• Administers the estimation department and takes charge of pricing & estimation of new projects /inquiries.
• To evaluate the time, production, planning and cost that estimator has allocated for the project.
• Follow up on invoices and payments (interim & final, claims against the additional works and lost time) in coordination with Marketing Manager.
• Involved in the employee appraisal.
• Submit half yearly and yearly budget to the Marketing Manager.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|