PA/ Executive Assistant - SPEED Lebanon
أمس - لبنان - بيروت - بيت.كوم
Speed Lebanon is a startup business acceleration and investment fund based in Beirut, Lebanon. We invest cash in the top tier of innovative startup companies in the MENA region starting early 2015. We are looking for a brilliant executive assistant/ PA to the CEO, who will be passionate about their job and been the best at what they do. This job is an amazing opportunity to work in an environment that if fulfilling, interesting and engaging not only with the business community across the MENA region but the world.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for performing diverse and complex administrative and secretarial duties for the CEO. Assignments involve work of a highly confidential nature and require the use of considerable independent judgment, initiative, and discretion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Represents the authority, expectations and administrative requirements of the CEO both internally and externally, in a highly professional manner.
• Manages the CEO’s calendar/Schedule appointments and maintain his calendar and make alternative arrangements for cancelled or interrupted appointments, in addition to managing the daily administrative functions to assist the CEO.
• Coordinates and arranges meetings, retreats, and business trips with detailed travel plans and itineraries; prepares agendas; and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
• Provides confidential support services in the form of development of internal reports, minute taking, memo generation, research, managing e-mail, and other similar tasks of a highly confidential nature.
• Coordinates and arranges the Board of Directors meetings; prepares agendas; makes necessary reservations; and records minutes of the meetings.
• Responds to requests from the Board of Directors for business-related information or materials pertinent to the organization.
• Prepares reports, charts, presentations, and spreadsheets where analysis of data may be required.
• Summarizes the content of incoming materials, specially gathered information, or meetings; coordinates the information with other offices and resources; and draws attention to important parts or conflicts.
• Pre-screens and answers telephone calls, mail and inquiries on own initiative and determines within established guidelines if executable action is required; conveys decisions and agreements made by CEO.
• Follow through as required for work delegated by the CEO to facilitate the completion of agreed activities.
• Undertake additional related responsibilities as required.
• Manage and maintain effective office procedures and efficient workflow.
• Analytical skills: Ability to gather, analyze and diverse information skillfully.
• Interpersonal skills: Ability to maintain confidentiality in work and to exhibit sound and accurate judgment if needed.
• Client Orientation: Ability to meet commitments and to contribute effectively to profits and revenue, providing good service and assistance in response to clients requests and needs.
• Managing People: Ability to take responsibility for his subordinates' activities, to inspire respect and trust and to lead them to achieve goals.
• Communication: ability to speak clearly in positive or negative situation and to write documents and reports to communicate it to departments / management.
• Planning and Organizing: ability to plan and organize the work to reach objectives in a timely manner.
• Professionalism: Ability to work with integrity and ethically and to cooperate with superiors and subordinates.
•Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
•Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
•Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors
•Keep meeting appointments and agendas for managers or supervisor
•Write letter, memos and correspondence in English and Arabic
||Finance/Economics; Information Technology; Internet/E-commerce
||United Arab Emirates; Albania; Austria; Australia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Belgium; Bulgaria; Bahrain; Belarus; Canada; Switzerland; Czech Republic; Germany; Djibouti; Denmark; Algeria; Estonia; Egypt; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ireland; Iraq; Iceland; Italy; Jordan; Comoros; Kosovo; Kuwait; Lebanon; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Libya; Morocco; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Mauritania; Netherlands; Norway; New Zealand; Oman; Poland; Portugal; Palestine; Qatar; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Sweden; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Ukraine; United Kingdom; United States; Yemen
||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
Apply Now -
Jobs in Lebanon
- Administration Jobs in Lebanon -
Search All Jobs