Senior Network System Engineer - Rashideen Egypt
منذ 2076 أيام - مصر - القاهرة - بيت.كوم
• Implement and maintain all network, security, and computer systems to meet the organization’s current and future requirements.
• Daily administration and oversight of the network and computer systems. This includes the creation, deletion, and maintenance of user accounts, mailboxes, distribution lists, groups and all associated security parameters.
• Responsible for the management, maintenance, and architecture of the companies Storage Area Network (SAN).
• Responsible for the management of all networking equipment to include servers, switches, hubs, and routers.
• Proactively identify, analyze, and resolve network and system problems, performance issues, and computer resource allocation.
• Professionally represent the Infrastructure team as a technical consultant on projects. Maintain as necessary project plans and documentation of all system builds and modifications.
• Research, identify, and evaluate new products and services within the IT field.
• Provide technical assistance and mentoring to technical team members to increase skill sets and understanding of data, systems, and architectural design.
• Interact and coordinate contract consultants.
• Develop and provide reports on network performance and utilization to management.
• Provide technical consultation on all other aspects of departmental functions.
• Support mobile technologies including blackberries, PDAs, and Wireless networking.
• Maintain a good working knowledge of the current industry standard desktop operating systems and major applications, for example MS Exchange.
• Responsible for development and documentation of corporate policies and procedures as related to network, system, and device use and security.
• Responsible for the overall design and growth of the company’s local and wide area networks.
• Responsible for managing the companies’ backup environment. To include the creation of backup jobs, deployment of backup clients, tape rotation, and restores.
• Provide second level help desk support. This requires resolution of user and network issues beyond the first level help desk expertise or security capabilities.
• Requires some after hours support to include weekend work: Weekly rotation for 7x24 on-call support to perform maintenance on production systems, devices, and equipment, and Weekly rotation of monitoring production processes.
||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
Apply Now -
Jobs in Egypt
Search All Jobs