Executive Secretary - Danat
منذ 2515 أيام - مصر - القاهرة - بيت.كوم
•Provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the
• Band Office
• Main Activities
• Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages
• Direct the general public to the appropriate staff member
• Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
• Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference
• telephone calls
• Make preparations for Band Council and committee meetings
• Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
• Respond to public inquiries
• Provide word-processing and secretarial support
• Type confidential documents on a word processing system
• Provide support to the Chief and First Nation Administrator
• Assist the Chief and First Nation Administrator as requested
• Provide administrative services for the Chief and First Nation Administrator
• Perform other related duties as required Executive Secretary
• Recruit top talent including sourcing, interviewing and reference checking.
• Determine and implement recruiting best practices.
• Partner with managers to determine requirements for the position and qualities of an ideal candidate.
• Post positions that will attract top talent/create advertising.
• Ensure that personnel requisitions are completed in a timely manner.
• Work with managers to create job descriptions and post job descriptions.
• Conduct reference checks.
• Conduct phone interviews and face to face interviews.
• Schedule interviews for internal and external applicants.
• Administer background investigations with administrative assistance.
• Partner with management to determine appropriate compensation packages.
• Draft offer letters.
• Manage the requisition log and applicant/interview/hire reports.
• Create relationships with Universities and post positions on University web sites.
• Negotiate temporary services terms.
• Oversee interview tools.
• Continuously analyze current compensation structure to ensure internal and external market equity.
• Prepare recruiting strategy on an annual basis.
• Administer immigration paperwork.
• Checking people's hours
• Making the monthly payments on time
• Working out tax and national insurance deductions
• Setting up new members of staff
• Calculating overtime
• Issuing tax forms (P45s for example)
• Managing special situations like maternity or sickness pay
• Co-ordination and management of workers compensation.
• Co-ordination of superannuation contributions ensuring company meets statutory requirements.
• Answering staff queries regarding payroll and human resources matters.
• Preparation of employee contracts and letters of offer/rejection.
• Provide advice regarding employee and industrial relations issues.
• Create job descriptions as necessary.
• Organize recruitment and selection including advertising, short listing applicants and correspondence.
• Ad hoc HR and Payroll matters.
• To arrange the payment of staff salaries through the computerized payroll
• system. This will involve the collation and input of all relevant information for
• the monthly payroll (including new starters, leavers, benefits, contract changes,
• sickness absence payments, maternity and paternity pay).
• To administer the Statutory Sick Pay (SSP), Statutory Maternity Pay and
• Statutory Paternity Pay schemes.
• To provide written notification to all staff of any changes in pay.
• To provide advice to staff and managers in relation to pay, salary guidelines,
• taxation and National Insurance.
• To ensure manual and computerized records are accurately maintained and
• updated regularly in line with data protection.
• To assist in the administration of benefits schemes such as the pension,
• childcare voucher schemes.
• To monitor and record sickness and other absences.
Apply Now -
Jobs in Egypt
Search All Jobs